On the morning of Sept. 13, 2000, a Modesto SWAT team burst into the home of the Sepulveda family on the premise of apprehending drug pushers.The SWAT team ordered family members to lay on the floor. Eleven year old Alberto Sepulveda did as he was told,without any type of struggle. Minutes later the 11 year old was dead, shot in the back by a shotgun wielding SWAT member. The officer said the shotgun discharged on its own,though he is the only witness. No drugs or paraphernalia were found. The officer, SWAT team, city and county so far have been cleared of any wrong doing. They have pledged to upgrade their training. This is no small comfort to the Sepulveda family. I would like to thank this newspaper for being the only Bay Area paper to print (the Associated Press’) detailed article at the time. None of the main television stations or main newspapers covered this tragedy and miscarriage of justice as they should have.This is a newspaper worth reading.